Host A Roast to Remember and win!
How to WIN!
Capture photos from your Roast to Remember and submit them here to go in the running to win some of the great prizes on offer. We want you to capture the essence of what a roast dinner means to you, your family and your friends. So gather round, smile and let the good times roll.
Some ideas for photos:
- A fun family photo
- A delicious close up of your roast creation
- Capture the process of cooking your roast
- A photo of all of your roast guests
- A unique table setting
- The dog eating the leftovers (no one should go hungry!)
Nothing is too creative or crazy for us. If you put glitter on your roast because you like to dazzle your guests, write down that recipe and submit it here to go in the running to win some great prizes.
Think you can put together the most beautiful table setting for your roast? Take a photo and submit it via this Facebook post (link) and get your friends to vote for you by liking your submission! The 6 submissions with the most likes will receive 1 x WAfoodies membership.
Prove to us that you’re the most popular person there ever was and host the largest roast we have ever seen. Don’t forget to get photo evidence of how many guests you have and submit them here to go in the running for a great prize.
Terms and Conditions
- 1 x framed and signed image of Steve Smith (see below) – awarded to the largest roast hosted
- 1 x $200 Mondos Butcher voucher – awarded to one of the best photos
- 1 x $200 The Shoe Bar and Cafe voucher – awarded to one of the best photos
- 1 x Double pass cooking classes with Vince Garreffa – awarded to the best roast recipe
- 1 x Double pass cooking classes with Vince Garreffa – awarded to the most creative roast recipe
- 6 x WAfoodies memberships – awarded to the top 6 table settings (entries via Facebook)