Prize Terms And Conditions
- The promoter is: Community Vision Australia Ltd whose registered office is located at 16 Clarke Crescent, Joondalup WA 6027.
- The competition is open to residents located in Western Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Community Vision Australia Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.aroasttoremember.com.au/a-roast-to-remember-prizes/
- Entries to win prizes will be accepted via social media and via the following we https://www.aroasttoremember.com.au/share-your-recipes-and-photos/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries open November 14th. Closing date for entry will be December 31st. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Submit your photos and recipes via the website or social media to go in the draw to win great prizes. Winners will be picked based on creativity and the roast with the highest number of donors attending. Winners will be nominated at the judges’ discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows: 1 x $200 Mondos Butchers voucher and 1 x $200 The Shoe Bar and Café voucher will be awarded to the two best photos submitted. 2 x double pass cooking classes with Vince Garreffa will be awarded to the best and most creative recipe submissions. 6 x WAfoodies annual memberships will be awarded to the top 6 roast dinner table settings. 1 x framed signed image of Steve Smith will be awarded to the largest roast hosted.
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. One prize to be awarded to each individual winner.
- Winners will be chosen: January 7th, 2019 based on creativity, effort and number of attending guests, by a panel of judges from Community Vision Australia Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: info@ communityvision.asn.au
Community Vision Australia Ltd. will judge the competition and decide on the winners once the competition has closed on December 31st. Winners will then be announced on January 7th at Community Vision Australia Ltd. 16 Clarke Crescent, Joondalup WA 6027 at 10am. The public are welcome to attend the judging and announcement of the winners.
Community Vision Australia Ltd.’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
Community Vision Australia Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Community Vision Australia Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.