Ready to take on dementia? We’ve got the recipe for success.
Phase two of the A Roast to Remember fundraising campaign continues to encourage people to get friends, family and neighbours together for a special fundraising roast dinner for dementia charity donations.
Looking for a roast pork recipe? How about a roast beef recipe? We are excited to announce the launch of a Roast to Remember recipe book Recipes to Remember!
The book is jam-packed full of delicious roast recipes including entrées, mains and desserts. Here are all of the amazingly generous celebs we have onboard:
- Much loved Australian actor and singer – Tim Campbell
- Journalist, CH 7 Reporter, MC & Speaker – Mark Gibson
- TV Presenter, Radio Announcer and MC – Carmen Braidwood
- TV Presenter, MC and Lifestyle Blogger – Rayne Bryant
- Award-winning Australian Children’s Book Author – Norman Jorgensen
- Grand Finalist on Ch 7’s My Kitchen Rules – Kelly Steele
- Butcher and Lifeline WA Ambassador – Vince Garreffa
- One of Australia’s most loved female celebrity cooks – Anna Gare
- Mindhacking Master: Speaker/Hypnotist Matt Hale
- Owner/Operators at The Shoe Bar and Café, Yagan Square – Paul & Jo Higgins
- Perth Radio Legend – Ian ‘Blackers’ Blackley
- Perth Foodie – Margaret Johnson
- Minister for Seniors – Hon. Mick Murray MLA
- Curtin FM Radio Presenter – Jenny Seaton
- Radio 6PR Breakfast Announcer – Steve Mills
- Executive Chef for State Buildings – Kim Brennan
- Journalist, Foodie, Social Commentator and Lifestyle Blogger – Belinda Cipriano
- Chief Executive Officer, Community Vision – Michelle Jenkins
- Perth Glory Player – Dino Djulbic
- Former House Rules Contestant – Carole Bramston
- WA TV, Radio Presenter and Perth Foodie Favourite – Verity James
- Australian Singer, Songwriter – Phil Walleystack
Did you know there is a link between sense of smell and dementia?
Not many people do. That’s why the funds raised from the sale of the recipe book will go directly towards supporting the fit-out and ongoing costs of running the bus to raise dementia awareness around Australia.
You can also call Community Vision on 1800 YOUR LIFE (1800 968 754) to purchase a book over the phone.